19/05/2015: Jan Thirsk of Chorley. Passed 19 May
You were recommended by a good mutual friend.
Learning to drive with Excel School of Motoring was actually much better than imagined and I felt relaxed.
The teaching methods were absolutely nothing less than brilliant. A very professional instructor, great communications, clear and concise, always on time and flexible.
I would have no hesitation recommending infact insisting to others to learn through Excel. I can't thank Craig enough.
* No 1 Star Teacher *
- All of your lessons will have a clear and defined objective (No aimless 'driving around' with no clear objective and no idea what you are trying to achieve)
- You will learn faster with our modern teaching style
- Regular recaps speed up your learning process
- Your lessons will be interactive - you will be actively encouraged to question in order to clarify any misunderstandings that you may have - so you do not just blindly follow
- You will have the option to take two hour lessons. This will give you the best value for money and reduce your learning time
- You will have the option to book a regular weekly lessons at a time convenient to you. Statistics show that regular weekly driving lessons will give you continuity and greatly increase your chances of a first time pass