27/04/2015: Passed 27 April. Sophie Kirk of Coppull
Great job Sophie.
A well deserved pass.
It's always a pleasure to teach somebody who enjoys and succeeds with their efforts.
Your dad can now have a well earned rest whilst you drive to work :)
- All of your lessons will have a clear and defined objective (No aimless 'driving around' with no clear objective and no idea what you are trying to achieve)
- You will learn faster with our modern teaching style
- Regular recaps speed up your learning process
- Your lessons will be interactive - you will be actively encouraged to question in order to clarify any misunderstandings that you may have - so you do not just blindly follow
- You will have the option to take two hour lessons. This will give you the best value for money and reduce your learning time
- You will have the option to book a regular weekly lessons at a time convenient to you. Statistics show that regular weekly driving lessons will give you continuity and greatly increase your chances of a first time pass