04/02/2015: Laura Jayne Murray of Euxton. Passed 4 February
Excel School of Motoring was the default choice for me.
I quickly found that there was more to driving than I thought - other than the gears and steering.
Craig was patient, humorous and gave clear instructions without adding extra pressure.
I felt confident and comfortable learning with Craig.
- All of your lessons will have a clear and defined objective (No aimless 'driving around' with no clear objective and no idea what you are trying to achieve)
- You will learn faster with our modern teaching style
- Regular recaps speed up your learning process
- Your lessons will be interactive - you will be actively encouraged to question in order to clarify any misunderstandings that you may have - so you do not just blindly follow
- You will have the option to take two hour lessons. This will give you the best value for money and reduce your learning time
- You will have the option to book a regular weekly lessons at a time convenient to you. Statistics show that regular weekly driving lessons will give you continuity and greatly increase your chances of a first time pass