18/05/2015: Candice Entwistle of Adlington. Passed 18 May
As Craig is a freind of my Mum it seemed the obvious choice.
Because I learned in a calm and relaxed environment I was able to stay focused. Craig's teaching methods were good, he was always calm and it was easy to understand his advice and instructions.
I would recommend Excel School of Motoring. Craig is calm and always up for a laugh - a great instructor.
Thank you! #1 instructor
- All of your lessons will have a clear and defined objective (No aimless 'driving around' with no clear objective and no idea what you are trying to achieve)
- You will learn faster with our modern teaching style
- Regular recaps speed up your learning process
- Your lessons will be interactive - you will be actively encouraged to question in order to clarify any misunderstandings that you may have - so you do not just blindly follow
- You will have the option to take two hour lessons. This will give you the best value for money and reduce your learning time
- You will have the option to book a regular weekly lessons at a time convenient to you. Statistics show that regular weekly driving lessons will give you continuity and greatly increase your chances of a first time pass