06/05/2015: Cath Jones of Chorley. Passed 6 May
After 2 instructors I thought I would never drive but a friend recommended Craig at Excel School of Motoring - he was brilliant.
He was calming, fun, and gave me so much confidence and made me believe in myself.
Craig gave me my life back after my husbands death. He's such a great instructor.
I would not hesitate to recommend Excel School of Motoring.
Thank you so much.
- All of your lessons will have a clear and defined objective (No aimless 'driving around' with no clear objective and no idea what you are trying to achieve)
- You will learn faster with our modern teaching style
- Regular recaps speed up your learning process
- Your lessons will be interactive - you will be actively encouraged to question in order to clarify any misunderstandings that you may have - so you do not just blindly follow
- You will have the option to take two hour lessons. This will give you the best value for money and reduce your learning time
- You will have the option to book a regular weekly lessons at a time convenient to you. Statistics show that regular weekly driving lessons will give you continuity and greatly increase your chances of a first time pass