27/04/2015: Sophie Kirk of Coppull. Passed 27 April
My sister recommended Excel School of Motoring to me as she passed her driving test with them and the contact details were easily found online.
The more I learned the more I enjoyed learning to drive. Craig and his teaching methods were great and I never felt worried as I knew any mistakes could be corrected.
I would really recommend Excel School of Motoring as Craig made me feel relaxed and helped my confidence grow.
- All of your lessons will have a clear and defined objective (No aimless 'driving around' with no clear objective and no idea what you are trying to achieve)
- You will learn faster with our modern teaching style
- Regular recaps speed up your learning process
- Your lessons will be interactive - you will be actively encouraged to question in order to clarify any misunderstandings that you may have - so you do not just blindly follow
- You will have the option to take two hour lessons. This will give you the best value for money and reduce your learning time
- You will have the option to book a regular weekly lessons at a time convenient to you. Statistics show that regular weekly driving lessons will give you continuity and greatly increase your chances of a first time pass