18/03/2015: Tom Morton of Chorley. Passed 18 March
I was recommended to go with Excel School of Motoring for my driving lessons in Chorley and was happy with my choice of driving school.
The tuition I received exceeded all my expectations and the brilliant, friendly and informative lessons gave me confidence in my driving.
I would recommend Excel because a learned something in every lesson and was properly prepared for my driving test.
- All of your lessons will have a clear and defined objective (No aimless 'driving around' with no clear objective and no idea what you are trying to achieve)
- You will learn faster with our modern teaching style
- Regular recaps speed up your learning process
- Your lessons will be interactive - you will be actively encouraged to question in order to clarify any misunderstandings that you may have - so you do not just blindly follow
- You will have the option to take two hour lessons. This will give you the best value for money and reduce your learning time
- You will have the option to book a regular weekly lessons at a time convenient to you. Statistics show that regular weekly driving lessons will give you continuity and greatly increase your chances of a first time pass