Driving Lessons Blackburn
18/03/2015: Passed 18 March. Tom Morton of Chorley
Congratulations Tom, you passed 1st time.
I knew you would! All those nerves just helped you focus more!
You can get your own car insured and you’re away.
There are so many driving schools around, so
Why choose us?
- Reliable - your driving instructor will be on time for every driving lesson. We aim to do this 100% of the time and in those rare and exceptional circumstances where road traffic conditions or mechanical issues arise and we can't, your driving instructor will contact you.
- Friendly - You learn best when you actually like and get along with the person you are sitting next to during your driving lessons. Your driving instructor will make great efforts to get along with you. If you feel there is no "connection" contact us and ask to change to another driving instructor - it really is no problem and no one will be offended.
- Lesson plan - It has been proven that if you know what you are about to learn you will learn quicker and more effectively. At the start of each driving lesson your driving instructor will provide an overview of the subject to be learned and how this can be achieved.
- Driving lesson recap - At the end of your driving lesson you be be given a short recap, highlighting your achiements and also any area in need of attention. It has been shown that comments and discussions that happen in the last 2 or 3 minutes of a driving lesson are more likely to be remembered.
- Demonstrations - you may be offered a demonstration to help clarify a point during your driving lesson. If in doubt, ask for one, your driving instructor will be happy to oblige.
- Learn quicker - it has been shown that the above formula in driving lessons speeds up the learning process and makes the experience more enjoyable and satisfying for you.
- We really do want you to pass your driving test and quickly - we won't hold you back just to keep our books full. Your recommendations are very important to us and keep our business alive and prominant in the marketplace