10/10/2014: Ashleigh Thompson of Chorley. Passed 10 October
After looking on the Internet for automatic driving lessons in Chorley I picked Excel School of Motoring because it seemed friendly and the pricing was good.
I really didn't know what to expect when I started and my instructor was very easy to understand and if I was unsure he would help.
I would definitely recommend Excel School of Motoring because Craig helps you as much as he can.
Also, I was treated just as any other student would have been even though I am quite ill. This is just what I wanted. He understood that my needs may be different and still agreed to work with me. Thank you for everything you did.
My mum says “Hello” too!
- All of your lessons will have a clear and defined objective (No aimless 'driving around' with no clear objective and no idea what you are trying to achieve)
- You will learn faster with our modern teaching style
- Regular recaps speed up your learning process
- Your lessons will be interactive - you will be actively encouraged to question in order to clarify any misunderstandings that you may have - so you do not just blindly follow
- You will have the option to take two hour lessons. This will give you the best value for money and reduce your learning time
- You will have the option to book a regular weekly lessons at a time convenient to you. Statistics show that regular weekly driving lessons will give you continuity and greatly increase your chances of a first time pass